Here are some useful links:
- WelcomeOntario for resources and Syrian Refugee Assistance Information
- Caring for Kids New to Canada is a bilingual website from the Canadian Paediatric Society designed for health professionals who work with immigrant and refugee children, youth and families.
- Refugee613.ca is a coalition of community groups and concerned citizens that will serve as a centralized agency to coordinate refugee resettlement efforts in Ottawa and act as a clearing house for information and activities related to refugee settlement.
- The Refugee Hub … where refugee law education, research, and advocacy come together at the University of Ottawa.
- Canadian Council for Refugees who do networking, information-exchange and advocacy.
- Amnesty International in Canada has an online petition to remind the Prime Minister that Canada welcomes refugees.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has several programs to help refugees resettle in Canada.
If you would like to contribute to emergency operations for Syrian refugees contact: